The American Public Health Association is looking for reviewers for the APHA 2017 Annual Meeting & Expo.
The theme of the meeting is Creating the Healthiest Nation: Climate Changes Health
Reviewers have the opportunity to get a firsthand look at the abstracts submitted during the Call for Abstracts and to help develop the scientific content presented during the meeting.
Membership: Reviewers must be current members of APHA.
Instructions to become a reviewer
We need your expertise to help make the meeting a success!
- Scroll below to select a specific Section, SPIG, Caucus or Forum whose submitted abstracts you would like to review.
- Click on the reviewers submission form to provide your contact information. You will also be required to select up to three topic areas that you would like to review.
- You will also be required to complete a conflict of interest form. This is a requirement by the Continuing Education Credentialing Bodies and APHA must be in compliance with this requirement.
- A program planner will review your information and assign you abstracts to review. You will receive an email by March 7 with instructions and deadlines moving forward.
- Reviewers will be required to read abstracts and rate them based on the criteria provided by the program planner.