Annual Meeting Recordings are now available for purchase
Business meeting - Genomics Forum
Sunday, November 16, 2014: 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
We invite all APHA annual meeting participants to attend the Genomics Forum Business Meeting. This will be a great opportunity to meet and network with public health professionals who are interested in genomics. Our leadership team seeks your help to achieve our goals and objectives through informative brainstorming sessions. This meeting will provide an overview of the Forumís achievements to date and also aims to set new objectives for the coming year. We seek to motivate active participation from new members and recognize those members who have been instrumental in the Forumís development and growth. Finally, we will explore ways to integrate Forum issues into our day-to-day activities.
Session Objectives: 1. Discuss the Forumís achievements to date
2. Discuss the Forum's goals and objectives
3. Set new strategies to achieve our goals and objectives
4. Incorporate lessons learned into future Forumís activities
5. Expand membership and committee involvement
6. Network with public health professionals interested in genomics
See individual abstracts for presenting author's disclosure statement and author's information.
Organized by: Genomics Forum